Focused Intention Technique

Focused Intention Technique
All the secrets to living your full potential are inside you!

Monday, September 6, 2010













Our book is soon to be released September 29, 2010

UNLIMITED YOU
A journey to an awakening of Heart-Centered Consciousness.
Loretta Mohl & Katherine Bird

This book is written for you. We enjoy the honour of assisting people to awaken to the joy and freedom of being who they are. We use FIT to offer a holistic, effective, spirited approach in nurturing wellness of self and environment. In deep appreciation and gratitude we bring you Unlimited You.

www.FocusedIntentionTechnique.com
September 29 at 7pm
John M Cuelenaere Public Library
Prince Albert, SK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Founder FIT and The Canadian College of Healing Arts

My photo
Started my healing path at age 19 as a psychiatric nurse and throughout the 30 years that I have been involved with the healing profession I have seen dramatic shifts in medicine. One of the most profound changes is the true recognition that energy medicine works. The human body holds within itself, all the wisdom and power to completely heal itself. Since my introduction to energy healing in the late 80’s, I have studied many formal and natural healing approaches. After those years of study and much reflection, I formulated Focused Intention Technique™ (FIT) utilizing many elements from my life’s work and have drawn deeply from my own instincts. I named this dynamic healing modality, FIT™, because it so perfectly describes what I know to be the absolute truth: The body knows how to heal itself and by just activating intention and focus, the body will do the rest. While we all sometimes need outside help and direction, healing is an inside job. That is the core premise of FIT.